WASTEWATER TREATMENT & RECOVERYUp to 95% recovery water for reuse
Kontek has been leader manufacturer and pioneer of fully automated Wastewater Recovery Technologies which can recover up to 95% of industrial wastewater for reuse. Kontek's customers use our different technologies for a variety of applications, including raw water purification, softening and deionization, wastewater treatment, wastewater recovery and recycling, polishing and targeted ion recovery.
ROKON REVERSE OSMOSIS
Reverse Osmosis removes 99% of contaminants, generating clear water consistently. RoKon Reverse Osmosis Wastewater Recovery Systems consistently recover up to 85% of treated wastewater for reuse as process feed water.
- Standard design flow rates from 5 to 1000 GPM
- PLC/HMI controlled user interface
- Digital or analog flow and quality sensors
- Nema 4 rated control panel
- ASME rated and stamped pressure vessels
- Quiet, reliable, multi-stage 316 or 304SS centrifugal pump
- Floor mounting options with either epoxy coated mild steel or stainless steel frames
- Adjustable reject recirculation
- Up to 85% water recovery
- 1.0-micron prefilter assembly included
MemKon microfiltration systems are designed for the clarification of treated wastewater and process water. MemKon microfiltration systems eliminate the need for clarifiers, polymers, and multimedia filters to remove total suspended solids (TSS) from waste streams to meet critical discharge criteria (i.e., cadmium, lead, mercury.) A RoKon Reverse Osmosis System can further process the filtered permeate for water recovery and reuse.
- Remove suspended solids from treated wastewater down to 0.1 microns
- With the proper chemical treatment of the wastewater, microfiltration will reduce sludge volume delivered to the filter press
- Fully automated, turnkey designs available
- Standardized designs, with flexibility for customization, in 5 – 20 gpm.
- Dual or triple train design provides 100% uptime while one train is undergoing membrane cleaning.
REKON ION EXCHANGE
Raw Water Purification, Softening & Deionization, Wastewater Treatment, Wastewater Recovery & Recycling, Polishing & Targeted Ion Recovery
- Reduce resin costs with a fully automated and self-regenerating system
- Identify and remove specific ions while recovering up to 95% of wastewater for re-use
- Treat wastewater on an optimized 24/7 operation schedule with backup resin beds
- Guarantee compliant discharge levels by automatically reprocessing off-spec water
- Get closer to having a Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) facility
- Consistently remove contaminants, including total dissolved solids (TDS)
- Minimize labour requirements with automated SmartLogic controls
- Protect parts and save chemical costs