Between October 21st and 24th, our representatives will exhibit at Mexico’s bi-annual national mining show in Hermosillo. Kontek is participating through a Trade Mission established by the Ministry of Northern Development and Mines.
In Mexico, water is a particularly scarce resource. As a result, manufacturing and mining companies often need to the conserve, recycle and protect the little water that they have access to. Kontek is eager to help by presenting efficient and sophisticated leachate treatment solutions that:
- Reduce leachate treatment costs
- Maintain safe flow rates and eliminate tailing pond overflow
- Guarantee strict compliant discharge limits are consistently met
- Selectively remove precious mineral ions with zeolite technology
- Promote environmental stewardship
This year, Kontek will be one of 300 exhibitors at the event, which will attract roughly 10,000 visitors. To learn more about leachate treatment, please watch the video below: