RAW WATER PURIFICATIONIndustrial Wastewater Purification
Treats feed water sources, either natural or municipal, to extremely low contaminant levels to accomplish high purity process water specifications. Raw water treatment is an essential step to improve the quality of the water used in different industrial processes.
Kontek’s raw water treatment technologies will purify raw source water to produce the quality desired for your entire manufacturing process.
- Purify some of the planet’s ‘hardest’ waters with RoKon Reverse Osmosis and obtain process water for rinsing
- Chemical solution make-up
- De-ionize with ReKon Ion Exchange to meet the most demanding DI specs
ROKON REVERSE OSMOSIS
Designed for efficiency. Kontek's Reverse Osmosis systems purify raw city water and recover up to 85% of wastewater for reuse as process feed water by re-circulating reject water portion back for retreatment. Highly efficient membranes and variable speed drives reduce energy requirements.
Lower running costs
Rokon’s exceptionally low fouling rates reduce cleaning and maintenance costs while extending the system’s lifespan.
Your Rokon Reverse Osmosis system will normally recover up to 85% of your water.
Simply let your Rokon Reverse Osmosis run continuously, it will alert you when it needs operator attention. Our controls protect your system while keeping it running smoothly.
REKON ION EXCHANGE
ReKon Ion Exchange Systems have proven to be a reliable and cost-effective method of removing dissolved heavy metals and salts from wastewater and producing high quality deionized water for recycling.
Deionizing (DI) purified source water for final DI rinsing on even the most demanding DI specifications with ReKon Ion Exchange
- Reduce resin costs with a fully automated and self-regenerating system
- Identify and remove specific ions while recovering up to 95% of wastewater for re-use
- Treat wastewater on an optimized 24/7 operation schedule with back-up resin beds
- Guarantee compliant discharge levels by automatically reprocessing off-spec water
- Get closer to having a Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) facility
- Consistently remove contaminants, including total dissolved solids (TDS)
- Minimize labour requirements with automated SmartLogic ontrols
- Protect parts and save chemical costs