BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Corrosion-resistant materials of construction
- Multiple heat zones and even heat conduction through the pan ensure temperature consistency
- Continuous mixers prevent buildup and clean inner housing surfaces
- Efficient steam, electric, hot water or indirect gas heated thermal fluid are the energy source available
- Suction exhausts maintain negative interior pressure
- Durable, large bearings and air-purged seals maintain consistent operating conditions
- Rigid pipe fill connection, sprocket and chain drive, and reliable TEFC gear auger drive motor
- Convenient temperature and timer controls
- Pre-heated airflow circulation pattern
- Can be adapted to fit continuous or batch processes
CONREC LIQUID CRYSTALLIZERThe final step for your Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) Operation
Perfect for low-volume, corrosive liquids solutions, ConRec Liquid Crystallizer quickly removes moisture content, leaving behind crystallized salts for disposal. With a trustworthy design that’s been used in the industry for over 25 years, the Liquid Crystallizer eliminates contaminated haulage and disposal costs.
ConRec Liquid Crystallizer reduces liquid content by 90%, leaving only the dissolved salts remaining as dry powders with significantly lower disposal costs.
YOUR LIQUID DISPOSAL COSTS WILL EVAPORATE WHILE YOU BECOME A ZLD OPERATION
Quick transforms drums of liquid slurry waste into grams of free-flowing crystals