Every system we design is fully customized to protect the water of your facility. VeriKon provides verification that Kontek's proposed systems design will consistently deliver the results you expect.
ON-SITE PILOT TESTINGTesting is an important first step in our long-term strategy to maximize your water recovery.
- Know that your system will perform as designed in a wide range of environmental conditions
- Avoid inadvertent non-compliance spills and accidents
- Guarantee environmental compliance with slipstream testing
- Measure operating parameters and costs for consumables prior to committing to a system
- Understand the full impact of each industrial condition and set point parameter
- Slipstream installation and ongoing monitoring
- Extensive data recording, analysis and storage
- Refined programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
- LinKon continuous support and pilot supervision
- In-house remote dashboard monitoring
- Sophisticated touch screen human-machine interfaces (HMIs)
- Compact pilot design
VERIKON ON-SITE PILOT TESTING PROGRAMWe validate your system design by measuring a complete range of process variables
Before manufacturing and installing your full-sized system, we capture a complete range of environmental variables with our pilot program. Linked to your feed water via slipstream, compact VeriKon systems gather and analyze data while processing contaminants. We use these valuable insights to fine-tune your system before building a full-scale model. Pilot testing guarantees that your water will consistently meet performance expectations.