- Prevent plating imperfections and discolouration by removing tramp metals.
- Eliminate costs associated with plating bath impurities such as: rejects and replating, expensive bath maintenance, plating line downtime and replacement chemistry.
- Selectively target only undesired contaminant metals, while keeping your valuable trivalent chrome chemistry wholly intact for plating.
- Continuously purify your bath chemistry.
- Lengthen the lifespan of your bath chemistry.
PURIFICATION TECHNOLOGY AND PROCESS LINE SOLUTIONS
Developed in cooperation with the proprietary manufacturers of trivalent chrome plating solution, KC Series technology removes heavy metal contaminants from the plating bath, such as unwanted: copper, nickel, zinc, and iron. Using specially selective chelating resin, KC Series systems remove only undesired metals.
This keeps your valuable trivalent chrome chemistry entirely intact for plating, guaranteeing finish colour consistency.