- Reduce resin costs with a fully automated and self-regenerating system
- Identify and remove specific ions while recovering up to 95% of your wastewater for re-use
- Treat your wastewater on an optimized 24/7 operation schedule with back-up resin beds
- Guarantee compliant discharge levels by automatically reprocessing off-spec water
- Get closer to having a Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) facility
- Consistently remove contaminants, including totally dissolved solids (TDS)
- Minimize labour requirements with automated SmartLogic controls
- Protect manufacturing parts and save chemical costs
CAROUSEL & CIX SYSTEMEFFICIENCY CONFIGURATIONS:
Carousel Design: Consistently rotate three columns sequentially through the lead/lag/standby positions to optimize 24/7 system productivity.
Cyclic Ion Exchange (CIX): Reduce costs for brine by reusing RoKon RO reject for regenerating resin beads in precursor water softeners.
REKON ION EXCHANGEINDUSTRIAL WASTEWATER RECYCLING AND HEAVY METALS RECOVERY
Kontek has been a leading manufacturer and pioneer of fully automated self-regenerating ion exchange industrial wastewater recovery systems for over 35 years. Rekon Ion Exchange Systems have proven to be a reliable and cost-effective method of removing dissolved heavy metals and salts from wastewater, and producing high quality deionized waster for recycling.
Kontek's customers use ReKon technology for a wide variety of applications, including:Raw Water Purification, Softening & Deionization, Wastewater Treatment, Wastewater Recovery & Recycling, Polishing & Targeted Ion Recovery
HIGH PURITY RECOVERY
CIX-RO WATER SOFTENINGCYCLIC ION EXCHANGE RESIN
Cost-effectively soften process water by regenerating the resin for free with RO reject stream