Clarification and Recovery of Industrial Wastewater
Consistently meet compliant water discharge levels with durable membrane filtration systems
MemKon microfiltration systems are designed for the clarification of treated wastewater and process water. MemKon microfiltration systems eliminate the need for clarifiers, polymers and multimedia filters to remove total suspended solids (TSS) from waste streams to meet critical discharge criteria (i.e. cadmium, lead, mercury). The filtered permeate can be further processed by a RoKon Reverse Osmosis system for water recovery and reuse.
Contact our sales team at: 1-877-332-8366, or email.
- Remove suspended solids from treated wastewater down to 0.1 microns
- With the proper chemical treatment of the wastewater, microfiltration will reduce sludge volume delivered to the filter press
- Fully automated, turnkey designs available
- Standardized designs, with flexibility for customization, in 5 – 20 gpm.
- Dual or triple train design provides 100% uptime while one train is undergoing membrane cleaning.
MemKon Microfiltration Features:
•Membranes employ a moulded design, unlike others which are rolled from a flat sheet into a tube which then has a lengthwise seam which creates a weak spot.
•Membranes are moulded from high purity sintered polyethylene, and have the capability of retaining all initial properties even after immersion into bleach for a one year period. Competitor’s membranes typically become brittle after about 30 days of immersion in bleach. Bleach is a very commonly used cleaning agent, so corrosion resistance is very important.
•Membranes have tube walls that are 25-30% thicker and thus stronger and more robust than the competition.
Our membranes last longer, saving you money.
- Very strong membranes: They can handle up to 10% of hydrochloric acid.
- All inert construction: PVC housing PVDF operating pressure 60 PSIG,
operating temperature 110 F
- Corrosion-resistant design: With a high purity sintered polyethylene mould, our membranes retain all of their initial properties – even after extended exposure to bleach.
Consistently comply with water discharge limits with durable membrane filtration systems
- Membrane tube walls are 25-30% thicker on average, providing added efficiency and elongating membrane life
- Corrosion-resistant membranes with superior resistance to bleach
- Tubular high purity sintered polyethylene moulded membranes
SMARTLOGIC: INTEGRATED & AUTOMATED CONTROL SYSTEMS
SmartLogic’s intuitive design protects your water quality, safeguards your parts and conserves chemicals – all while minimizing labour requirements. Sophisticated, yet user friendly HMIs enable you to quickly fine-tune parameters with precision, view analytics and respond to alarms.
Reduce your liquid waste hauling and disposal costs with efficient solids dewatering processes. Our durable under-the-press sludge dryers, filter presses and liquid crystallizers are designed for long-term, rugged use.
LINKON: REMOTE SUPPORT
Remote unit monitoring allows our team to provide you with real-time support when you need it. For updates, alarms, servicing and trouble- shooting, LinKon offers a cost-effective alternative to on-site field service as well LinKon provides a proactive and preventative service model versus a reactive one.