Cut operating and chemical costs with fine-tuned batch or continuous flow treatments
Our conventional wastewater treatment systems use chemical precipitation to consistently remove contaminants. Efficiently treat your wastewater prior to re-use or safe environmental discharge with durable and long-lasting automated systems.
Contact our sales team at: 1-877-332-8366, or email.
- Benefit from lower operating and maintenance costs
- Drive down costs by reducing treatment chemical consumption
- Have a treatment system that is perfectly suited to your environment and application
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Consistently compliance with discharge limits
- Know that your automated system will run smoothly with minimal operator intervention
Conventional Treatment Applications:
- Skid mounted BTS (1000 gallon) PLC for organometallic ink removal
- Conventional phys-chem treatment systems for Zn, Ni, Cu & Cr removal with batch treatment, data logging and remote access/control
- Continuous 250 gpm precipitation with PLC system for Cr reduction, Cn oxidation & batch treatment
Conventional Process Wastewater Treatment Technologies:
Automatic Batch Treatment Systems
Designed to automatically treat large batch volumes with different wastewater constituents. Treatments contain pre-programmed chemical recipes designed to guarantee that each of your different wastewater sources will receive its specific treatment formula to consistently meet discharge compliance requirements.
1200 Series, Continuous Flow Systems
The 1200 Series is well suited for small spaces in pre-existing facilities.Engineered at Kontek, the 1200 is designed to fit your special requirements and handles flow rates up to 40 USGPM.
1300 Series, Continuous Flow Systems
The 1300 Series is ideal for Greenfield sites and facilities with more floor space and larger entrances. Prebuilt at Kontek, it reduces installation costs by more than 70%, with all mechanical quality assured within the Kontek plant, to Kontek standards.
1400 Series, Continuous Flow Systems
The 1400 Series is a large heavy duty system engineered to treat water flows from 50 USGPM to 1000 USGPM. Kontek’s 1400 Series Wastewater Treatment are integrated within each facility to meet the stringent effluent requirements that exist for finishers.
SmartLogic: Integrated & Automated Control Systems
SmartLogic’s intuitive design protects your water quality, safeguards your parts and conserves chemicals – all while minimizing labour requirements. Sophisticated, yet user friendly HMIs enable you to quickly fine-tune parameters with precision, view analytics and respond to alarms.
LINKON: Remote Support
Remote unit monitoring allows our team to provide you with real-time support when you need it. For updates, alarms, servicing and trouble- shooting, LinKon offers a cost-effective alternative to on-site field service as well LinKon provides a proactive and preventative service model versus a reactive one.