Reduce your disposal costs while removing suspended solids
Ditch expensive disposable papers and cartridges for the last time with Perma-Disc. Used to remove suspended solids from plating baths or to polish treated wastewater, Perma-Disc is a permanent horizontal disc filter. It offers the contaminant removal capacity of disposable media without any of the replacement or disposal costs. Whereas other filtering systems generate barrels of soaked media, Perma-Disc discards only unwanted suspended solid — no bulky cartridges or soggy, heavy media.
Contact our sales team at: 1-877-332-8366, or email.
Perma-Disc is simple to clean and performs like a large sand filter system, except at a third of the capital cost and a fraction of the size. The compact, wheeled unit is portable and easy to install in cramped areas.
Perma-Disc filters flows of up to 16,000 gallons per hour. Small package, huge performance!
- Extend the life of your process bath chemistry while preventing surface roughness and imperfections on plated parts
- Remove any residual suspended solids before discharging or reusing your treated wastewater
- Eliminate your costs for expensive cartridges and filter papers, and dramatically reduce your disposal costs by using permanent filtration discs
- Efficiently filter up to 16,000 gallons per hour
- Remove suspended solids as small as 10 microns. Pre-coated discs filter contaminants as small as one micron.
The discs make the difference
The pump fills the filter chamber with contaminated fluid and air is released through the chamber’s vents. As fluid passes through the system, it’s forced through dozens of stacked discs with thousands of micro-channels that filter out contaminants as small as 10 microns. Pre-coated discs provide filtering performance down to one micron. Only clean fluid is able to completely pass through the inner stack.
Perma-Disc Technical Features:
- Efficiently clean 3,000 to 16,000 gallons per hour at a third of the capital cost of a large sand filter
- Greatly reduce hazardous waste disposal and filter replacement costs with permanent filter discs
- Double-sided discs with large sludge holding capacity reduce cleaning frequency and labour requirements
- Improved seal security and reduced maintenance costs with precision-molded and corrosion-resistant CPVC or PVDF O-Rings
- Reduced labour and cleaning costs with extended stacked discs
- Lengthened system lifespan with durable and proven filter system components designed for long-term, rugged use
- Fast-acting “no tools” swing bolts save time and cut labour costs when emptying the filter
- Compact and easily portable wheeled unit that can be transported easily and installed in tight areas.
Quickly transform your liquid discharge into a solid form that passes the slump test. Presses consistently transform aqueous solution containing 2 to 5% total suspended solids (TSS) to solid sludge cakes containing less than 65% moisture for easy disposal. Paired with a sludge dryer, your filter press is an important step in achieving Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD).
Sludge dryers are designed to match your filter press capacity, giving you an efficient semi-continuous batch process. Its compact and customized build minimizes both floor space requirement and operator interference. Sludge falls directly from the filter press into your dryer, minimizing handling and exposure to hazardous waste
Perfect for low-volume, corrosive liquid solutions, ConRec Liquid Crystallizers quickly remove moisture content, leaving behind crystallized salts for disposal. With a trustworthy design used in the industry for over 25 years, the liquid crystallizer eliminates contaminated haulage and disposal costs.
“Every one of our customers that have used the Perma-Disc system
are extremely satisfied and we are always confident in recommending them
in conjunction with our electroplating installations.”
−Mark Norton, Walgren Company