The final step in your Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) Operation
Perfect for low-volume, corrosive liquid solutions, ConRec Liquid Crystallizers quickly remove moisture content, leaving behind crystallized salts for disposal. With a trustworthy design used in the industry for over 25 years, the liquid crystallizer eliminates contaminated haulage and disposal costs.
Contact our sales team at: 1-877-332-8366, or email.
- Eliminate liquid waste haulage and disposal costs
- Reduce operator intervention with convenient temperature and timer controls
- Turn liquid slurry waste into uniform, lightweight crystals
- Reduce maintenance costs and lengthen system lifespan with durable and corrosion-resistant materials of construction
- Drive down running costs with an energy-efficient design
- Optimize crystallizer efficiency, cleanliness and consistency with automated self-cleaning blades
Liquid Crystallizer features:
- Corrosion-resistant materials of construction
- Multiple heat zones and even heat conduction through the pan ensure temperature consistency
- Continuous mixers prevent buildup and clean inner housing surfaces
- Efficient steam, electric, hot water, or indirect gas heated thermal fluid are the energy sources available
- Suction exhausts maintain negative interior pressure
- Durable, large bearings and air-purged seals maintain consistent operating conditions
- Rigid pipe fill connection, sprocket and chain drive, and reliable TEFC gear auger drive motor
- Convenient temperature and timer controls
- Pre-heated airflow circulation pattern
- Can be adapted to fit semi-continuous or batch processes
Solids Dewatering Technology
Quickly transform your liquid discharge into a solid form that passes the slump test. Presses consistently transform aqueous solution containing 2 to 5% total suspended solids (TSS) to solid sludge cakes containing less than 65% moisture for easy disposal. Paired with a sludge dryer, your filter press is an important step in achieving Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD).
Sludge dryers are designed to match your filter press capacity, giving you an efficient semi-continuous batch process. Its compact and customized build minimizes both floor space requirement and operator interference. Sludge falls directly from the filter press into your dryer, minimizing handling and exposure to hazardous waste.
SMARTLOGIC: INTEGRATED & AUTOMATED CONTROL SYSTEM
SmartLogic’s intuitive design protects your water quality, safeguards your parts and conserves chemicals – all while minimizing labour requirements. Sophisticated, yet user friendly HMIs enable you to quickly fine-tune parameters with precision, view analytics and respond to alarms.
−Howard Steinberg, Abington Metals
"I bought my first Slurry-Mizer when we expanded in 2004. I didn't think twice about buying a second one when we expanded again in 2009!"