Achieve environmental compliance and control costs with automated water treatment systems fitted to your Mining operation
Kontek systems consistently produce compliant water because our engineers have the knowledge and experience to build systems that fit your environment and application. Mining applications that use our technologies include: heavy metals removal from wastewater streams and tailing ponds; purification for boilers, cooling water, chemical make-up for labs and potable water; and solids dewatering.
Contact our sales team at: 1-877-332-8366, or email.
- Consistently meet compliant water discharge levels
- Benefit from lower operating and maintenance costs
- Conserve chemicals and drive down costs
- Maximize ore yield
- Produce fresh, purified water on-site
- Know that your fitted system will run smoothly with minimal operator attention
- Maintain a safe and healthy mine site for workers
Watch the video
Reduce your liquid waste hauling and disposal costs with efficient solids dewatering processes.
- Eliminate tailing pond overflow
- Consistently meet the strictest environmental discharge limits
- Automatically reprocess compliant water, ensuring only compliant water is discharged
Heavy Metals Removal
Kontek creates self-protected and fitted water treatment processes that consistently produce compliant water. This allows you to:
- Meet strict environmental regulations on effluent discharge
- Remove heavy metals from wastewater streams with reliable equipment
Precious Metal Recovery
Fine-tuned, turnkey ion exchange systems let you target and recover specific precious metals.
- Target and recover specific ions with ion exchange processes
- Reduce operating and maintenance costs with fail-safe features and automated controls
VeriKon On site Pilot testing
We validate your system design by measuring a complete range of process variable
- Prevent pond overflows
- Meet Discharge Limits
- Safely release treated leachate water to the natural environment
Learn more about VeriKon, on site Pilot Testing
Water Purification for a Diamond Mine in the Arctic
Containerized Kontek leachate treatment system in rural Québec. Fully automated and remotely controlled via LinKon
Popular Mining Technologies
LINKON: REMOTE SUPPORT
Remote unit monitoring allows our team to provide you with real-time support when you need it. For updates, alarms, servicing and trouble- shooting, LinKon offers a cost-effective alternative to on-site field service as well LinKon provides a proactive and preventative service model versus a reactive one.
REKON ION EXCHANGE WASTEWATER RECOVER
ReKon Ion Exchange is a reliable and cost-effective method of removing dissolved heavy metals and salts from wastewater and producing high quality deionized water for recycling. Some of the applications: raw water purification, softening and deionization; wastewater treatment, wastewater recovery and recycling; polishing and targeted ion recovery.
Quickly transform your liquid discharge into a solid form that passes the slump test. Presses consistently transform aqueous solution containing 2 to 5% total suspended solids (TSS) to solid sludge cakes containing less than 65% moisture for easy disposal. Paired with a sludge dryer, your filter press is an important step in achieving Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD).
ROKON REVERSE OSMOSIS PURIFICATION
Reverse Osmosis Purification removes 99% of contaminants. Designed for efficiency, Kontek’s Reverse Osmosis systems recover up to 85% of the raw city or recovered process feed water by re-circulating the reject water portion back a second pass for retreatment.
SMARTLOGIC: INTEGRATED & AUTOMATED CONTROL SYSTEM
SmartLogic’s intuitive design protects your water quality, safeguards your parts and conserves chemicals – all while minimizing labour requirements. Sophisticated, yet user friendly HMIs enable you to quickly fine-tune parameters with precision, view analytics and respond to alarms.
Our conventional wastewater treatment systems use chemical precipitation to consistently remove contaminants. Efficiently treat your wastewater prior to re-use or safe environmental discharge with durable and long-lasting automated systems.