Achieve compliance with self-protecting water treatment systems fitted to your metal finishing operation
Efficiently and cost-effectively remove heavy metals, phosphates, coolants, cutting fluids, paints, pigments and solvents from your wastewater streams. Our engineers have the knowledge and experience to build a fitted solution that works for your facility. Metal finishing applications using our technologies include: raw water softening and deionization for rinse waters and chemical baths; and wastewater treatment.
Contact our sales team at: 1-877-332-8366, or email.
- Consistently meet compliant water discharge levels
- Benefit from lower operating and maintenance costs
- Conserve chemicals and drive down costs
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Guarantee softened, purified and deionized raw water for chemical baths and rinses
- Know that your fitted system will run smoothly with minimal operator attention
Metal Finishing Applications
Heavy Metals Removal
Kontek creates self-protected and fitted water treatment processes that consistently produce compliant water. This allows you to:
• Meet strict environmental regulations on effluent discharge
• Remove heavy metals from wastewater streams with reliable equipment
• Automatically reprocess non-compliant water
Fine-tuned logic and safety features guarantee compliance while driving down costs.
• Reduce operating, labour and maintenance costs with automated SmartLogic controls
• Optimize chemical efficiency, reducing costs for consumables
• Avoid inadvertent non-compliance, spills and accidents
Reduce your liquid waste hauling and disposal costs with efficient solids dewatering processes.
• Reduce slurry and sludge disposal costs by minimizing waste volume
• Lower operating costs with efficient and automated equipment
• Lengthen system lifespan with corrosion-resistant systems built for long-term rugged use
Popular Metal Finishing Technologies
REKON ION EXCHANGE WASTEWATER RECOVER
ReKon Ion Exchange is a reliable and cost-effective method of removing dissolved heavy metals and salts from wastewater and producing high quality deionized water for recycling. Some of the applications: raw water purification, softening and deionization; wastewater treatment, wastewater recovery and recycling; polishing and targeted ion recovery.
Our conventional wastewater treatment systems use chemical precipitation to consistently remove contaminants. Efficiently treat your wastewater prior to re-use or safe environmental discharge with durable and long-lasting automated systems.
Quickly transform your liquid discharge into a solid form that passes the slump test.
Presses consistently transform aqueous solution containing 2 to 5% total suspended solids (TSS) to solid sludge cakes containing less than 65% moisture for easy disposal. Paired with a sludge dryer, your filter press is an important step
in achieving Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD).
SMARTLOGIC: INTEGRATED & AUTOMATED CONTROL SYSTEM
SmartLogic’s intuitive design protects your water quality, safeguards your parts and conserves chemicals – all while minimizing labour requirements. Sophisticated, yet user friendly HMIs enable you to quickly fine-tune parameters with precision, view analytics and respond to alarms.
ROKON REVERSE OSMOSIS PURIFICATION
Reverse Osmosis Purification removes 99% of contaminants. Designed for efficiency, Kontek’s Reverse Osmosis systems recover up to 85% of the raw city or recovered process feed water by re-circulating the reject water portion back a second pass for retreatment.
LINKON: REMOTE SUPPORT
Remote unit monitoring allows our team to provide you with real-time support when you need it. For updates, alarms, servicing and trouble- shooting, LinKon offers a cost-effective alternative to on-site field service as well LinKon provides a proactive and preventative service model versus a reactive one.