Meet Nadcap standards with fine-tuned water treatment systems fitted to your environment and application
Aerospace and defence industry suppliers have confidence in our systems because of our sophisticated safety features and fine-tuned system logic. As a result, aerospace manufacturers across the world use our systems to: purify and deionize raw water for chemical baths and rinses; treat and recover wastewater; and eliminate liquid waste discharge.
Contact our sales team at: 1-877-332-8366, or email.
- Consistently achieve compliance while meeting Nadcap standards
- Benefit from lower operating and maintenance costs
- Achieve Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) with water recovery, recycling and solids dewatering technologies
- Guarantee softened, purified and deionized raw water for chemical baths and rinses
- Conserve chemicals and drive down costs
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Know that your fitted system will run smoothly with minimal operator attention
Heavy Metals Removal
Kontek creates self-protected and fitted water treatment processes that consistently produce compliant water. This allows you to:
- Meet strict environmental regulations on effluent discharge
- Remove heavy metals from wastewater streams with reliable equipment
- Automatically reprocess non-compliant water
Fine-tuned logic and safety features guarantee compliance while driving down costs.
- Reduce operating, labour and maintenance costs with automated SmartLogic controls
- Optimize chemical efficiency, reducing costs for consumables
- Avoid inadvertent non-compliance, spills and accident
Reduce your liquid waste hauling and disposal costs with efficient solids dewatering processes.
- Reduce slurry and sludge disposal costs by minimizing waste volume
- Lower operating costs with efficient and automated equipment
- Lengthen system lifespan with corrosion-resistant systems built for long-term rugged use
Aerospace Case Study
Learn more about how this facility reduced operating costs by 40% and recovered 85% of its wastewater — all while using the original membranes. The client has benefited from exceedingly high recovery rates and ongoing low operating, repair and maintenance costs. After four years of continuous use, their system’s membranes still appear untouched and consistently regenerate to 100% performance. This benefit alone has saved the customer thousands of dollars in membrane replacement and installation.
Popular Aerospace Technologies
Our conventional wastewater treatment systems use chemical precipitation to consistently remove contaminants. Efficiently treat your wastewater prior to re-use or safe environmental discharge with durable and long-lasting automated systems.
REKON ION EXCHANGE WASTEWATER RECOVERY
ReKon Ion Exchange is a reliable and cost-effective method of removing dissolved heavy metals and salts from wastewater and producing high quality deionized water for recycling. Some of the applications: raw water purification, softening and deionization; wastewater treatment, wastewater recovery and recycling; polishing and targeted ion recovery.
MemKon Membrane Filtration
MemKon microfiltration systems are designed for the clarification of treated wastewater and process water. MemKon microfiltration systems eliminate the need for clarifiers, polymers and multimedia filters to remove total suspended solids (TSS) from waste streams to meet critical discharge criteria (i.e. cadmium, lead, mercury).
ROKON REVERSE OSMOSIS PURIFICATION
Reverse Osmosis Purification removes 99% of contaminants. Designed for efficiency, Kontek’s Reverse Osmosis systems recover up to 85% of the raw city or recovered process feed water by re-circulating the reject water portion back a second pass for retreatment.
SMARTLOGIC: INTEGRATED & AUTOMATED CONTROL SYSTEMS
SmartLogic’s intuitive design protects your water quality, safeguards your parts and conserves chemicals – all while minimizing labour requirements. Sophisticated, yet user friendly HMIs enable you to quickly fine-tune parameters with precision, view analytics and respond to alarms.
LINKON: REMOTE SUPPORT
Remote unit monitoring allows our team to provide you with real-time support when you need it. For updates, alarms, servicing and trouble- shooting, LinKon offers a cost-effective alternative to on-site field service as well LinKon provides a proactive and preventative service model versus a reactive one.