Continuously refresh your tri-chrome bath to design concentration with KC Ion Exchange
Developed in cooperation with the proprietary manufacturers of your trivalent chrome plating solution, KC technology removes heavy metal contaminants from your bath, such as unwanted: copper, nickel, zinc and iron. Using proprietary selective chelating resin, KC systems only remove undesired metals. This keeps your valuable trivalent chrome chemistry perfectly intact for plating to guarantee a consistent finish and colour.
Contact our sales team at: 1-877-332-8366, or email.
- Prevent imperfections and discolouration by removing tramp metals
- Continuously purify your bath chemistry
- Eliminate costs associated with plating bath impurities such as: rejects and replating, expensive bath maintenance, plating line downtime and replacement chemistry
- Lengthen your bath chemistry’s lifespan
- Selectively target only undesired contaminant metals while, keeping your valuable trivalent chrome chemistry perfectly intact for plating
How KC Series Systems work:
Process chemical solution is pumped from your bath through the unit’s filter chamber first to remove harmful suspended solids. The solution then flows through the resin columns, where the selective resin removes undesired tramp metals.
Once purified, your trivalent chromium solution is returned to the plating bath. The system runs continuously online, which relieves you of expensive bath maintenance or replacement of chemicals to the tank.
KC Series Technical Features:
- Prefiltration chamber removes suspended solids to prevent resin fouling
- Optimal pump performance and lifespan using corrosion-resistant magnetic coupled sealless pump
- Standard controls include pump run-dry protection
- Reduces system downtime for regeneration and reduces resin costs with ion-selective gel resin that hold up to 3lbs of tramp heavy metals metal per cubic foot
- Saves labour and cleaning costs with quick, easy and infrequent offline regeneration cycles, which use the onboard process pump for regeneration chemistry
- Protects your resin with proprietary resin containment and screening
- Removes only targeted tramp metal ions with proprietary TC selective gel resin
- Accurate flow meters control your flow rates for process solution, regenerant chemicals and rinse water for each KC column