Target and recover specific valuable metals while achieving environmental compliance
Recover the full value of your precious metals from your plating solution, rinse water or drag-out tanks with Kontek PMR
Our fine-tuned, turnkey ion exchange systems let you target and recover specific precious metals. Used in mining and metal finishing industries, our specific ion exchange systems consistently generate clear and compliant water while selectively capturing desired ed metals.
Contact our sales team at: 1-877-332-8366, or email.
- Target and recover specific metals through ion exchange
- Cut costs and boost productivity by achieving precious metal recovery value
- Automatically reprocess compliant water, ensuring only compliant water is discharged
- Reduce operating and maintenance costs while minimizing labour requirements
- Drive down chemical costs
- Maintain a safe work environment while promoting environmental stewardship
- Potentially reduce sludge and slurry waste disposal costs with additional solids dewatering equipment.
PMR Technical Features:
- Heavy-wall clear acrylic chamber
- Optional UV sterilization system to destroy organic compounds that can cause algae growth and organic fouling in the recovery resins
- Long-lasting resin beads that can hold 70 to 100 troy ounces of gold
- Magnetic-coupled sealless pump
- T.E.F.C motor
- Optional second resin column in serie to remove any breakthrough ions
- Accurately control flow rates with a flow meter and needle valves for each column
- Durable, stainless steel hardware
How PMR systems work?
Kontek Precious Metal Recovery Systems have a dual-train design, enabling them to operate on a 24/7/365 service and standby basis. Your solution is pumped through a filter chamber to remove suspended solids and prevent pump and resin fouling. From there, your solution flows through two ion exchange columns in series.
The first column provides primary treatment, and the second is a polisher that removes breakthrough ions. When the primary column is exhausted, the resin is removed. The polishing column now becomes the primary column. The replenished column is put back into service as the polisher. Once the resin’s exchange sites are exhausted, the resin is incinerated to recover its precious metal content
Precious Metal Recovery Technology
Our conventional wastewater treatment systems use chemical precipitation to consistently remove contaminants. Efficiently treat your wastewater prior to re-use or safe environmental discharge with durable and long-lasting automated systems.
Quickly transform your liquid discharge into a solid form that passes the slump test. Presses consistently transform aqueous solution containing 2 to 5% total suspended solids (TSS) to solid sludge cakes containing less than 65% moisture for easy disposal. Paired with a sludge dryer, your filter press is an important step in achieving Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD).
Sludge dryers are designed to match your filter press capacity, giving you an efficient semi-continuous batch process. Its compact and customized build minimizes both floor space requirement and operator interference. Sludge falls directly from the filter press into your dryer, minimizing handling and exposure to hazardous waste.
Perfect for low-volume, corrosive liquid solutions, ConRec Liquid Crystallizers quickly remove moisture content, leaving behind crystallized salts for disposal. With a trustworthy design used in the industry for over 25 years, the liquid crystallizer eliminates contaminated haulage and disposal costs.
REKON ION EXCHANGE WASTEWATER RECOVERY
ReKon Ion Exchange is a reliable and cost-effective method of removing dissolved heavy metals and salts from wastewater and producing high quality deionized water for recycling. Some of the applications: raw water purification, softening and deionization; wastewater treatment, wastewater recovery and recycling; polishing and targeted ion recovery.
SMARTLOGIC: INTEGRATED & AUTOMATED CONTROL SYSTEM
SmartLogic’s intuitive design protects your water quality, safeguards your parts and conserves chemicals – all while minimizing labour requirements. Sophisticated, yet user friendly HMIs enable you to quickly fine-tune parameters with precision, view analytics and respond to alarms.