Reduce or eliminate drag-out while minimizing the amount of rinse water your process requires
Maxi-Spray discharges a powerful flat-knife spray that quickly removes impurities on your parts between bath dips. Using a sustainable counterflow design, the Maxi-Spray conserves water by pumping solution from the next upstream rinse tank in line.
Contact our sales team at: 1-877-332-8366, or email.
- Quickly and cost-effectively remove impurities from your parts
- Reduce or eliminate drag-out while minimizing the volume of rinse water your process requires
- Prevent solution growth with Max-Evap evaporation
- Guarantee better rinsing with a smooth and even wash by using high-velocity flat-knife spraying
- Reduce labour costs with quick disconnects for fast cleaning
- Cut maintenance costs and optimized performance with customized nozzles and pumps that perfectly fit your application and flow rater
- Extend system lifespan with heavy-duty components designed for long-term, rugged use
Optimize your plating process with Maxi-Spray and Max-Evap
When used together, Maxi-Spray and Max-Evap Atmospheric Evaporation systems optimize your process, maintain consistent solution chemistry, and close the loop. The Max-Evap evaporates all excess water produced by spraying.
By combining Maxi-Spray and Max-Evap systems, our clients consistently:
- Capture and recycle expensive chemicals
- Evaporate water from the process solution
- lncrease bath concentration
- Minimize costly waste treatment
- Reduce operating costs
MAX EVAP ATMOSPHERIC EVAPORATION
Protect your plating bath chemistry, prevent solution growth, and reduce your wastewater production rate by installing a Max-Evap atmospheric solution concentration system.
KC technology removes heavy metal contaminants from your bath, such as unwanted: copper, nickel, zinc and iron. Using proprietary selective chelating resin, KC systems only remove undesired metals. This keeps your valuable trivalent chrome chemistry perfectly intact for plating to guarantee a consistent finish and colour.
PERMA-DISC MEDIA FILTRATION
Perma-Disc performs like a large sand filter – except at a much reduced capital cost and a fraction of the size. The small, wheeled filter, pump & platform assembly is portable, easy to install in tight areas, and filters flows of up to 16,000 gallons per hour.