BENEFITSEfficiently and cost-effective evaporate up to 40 gallons per hour at 140o F with a standard Max-Evap
- Prevent dilution and maintain consistent solution chemistry by evaporating excess water
- Dramatically reduce your consumable costs by retrieving and reusing plating bath chemistry
- Minimize waste by reducing your rinse water usage, wastewater flow rate and solid waste disposal costs
- Efficiently evaporate up to 75 gallons per hour
- Streamline your process by evaporating excess water at the source
- Close the loop on your plating process with a Maxi-Spray counterflow rinsing system
Plating Process OptimizationCounterflow Rinsing Technique
MAX-EVAP ATMOSPHERIC EVAPORATORS
Drive down costs and reclaim drag-out while maintaining consistent solution concentrations with Max-Evap.
Using atmospheric evaporation, Max-Evap protects your plating bath chemistry, prevents solution growth, and reduces your wastewater production rate.
Max-Evap atmospherically evaporates water by taking advantage of air’s ability to absorb water from your process solution, while leaving valuable salts behind. Max-Evap evaporation produces a refrigerating effect, which cools the solution.
After evaporation, Max-Evap discharges two streams: moisture-rich air and a concentrated liquid chemical stream that is returned to the plating bath.
OPTIMZE YOUR PLATING PROCESS WITH MAX-EVAP AND MAXI-SPRAY
When used together Max-Evap and Maxi-Spray systems, the plating process is optimized, maintaining consistent solution in the chemistry, and closing the loop. The Max-Evap evaporates all excess water produced by spraying.