BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Efficiently clean 3,000 to 16,000 gallons per hour at a third of the cost for a large sand filter
- Greatly reduce hazardous waste disposal and filter replacement costs with permanent filter discs
- Double-sided discs with large sludge holding capacity reduce cleaning frequency and labour requirements
- Improve sealing and reduce maintenance costs with precision-molded and corrosion-resistant CPVC or PVDF O-Ring grooves
- Reduce labour and cleaning costs with extendable stacked discs
- Lengthen system lifespan with durable and proven components designed for long-term, rugged use
- Fast-acting “no tools” swing bolts save time and cut labour costs
- Compact and easily portable wheeled unit that can be transported through narrow aisles and installed in tight areas
- Extend the life of your process bath chemistry while preventing surface roughness and imperfections on plated parts
- Remove any residual suspended solids before discharging or reusing your treated wastewater
- Eliminate your costs for expensive cartridges and filter papers, and dramatically reduce your disposal costs by using permanent filtration discs
- Remove suspended solids as small as 10 microns. Pre-coated discs filter contaminants as small as one micron.
THE DISCS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
PERMA-DISC FILTERSSuspended Solids Removal. Reduce your disposal costs while removing suspended solids
Ditch expensive disposable papers and cartridges for the last time with Perma-Disc. Used to remove suspended solids from plating baths or to polish treated wastewater, Perma-Disc is a permanent horizontal disc filter. It offers the contaminant removal capacity of disposable media without any of the replacement or disposal costs. Whereas other filtering systems generate barrels of soaked media, Perma-Disc discards only unwanted suspended solid — no bulky cartridges or soggy, heavy media.
Perma-Disc is simple to clean and performs like a large sand filter system, except at a third of the capital cost and a fraction of the size. The compact, wheeled unit is portable and easy to install in cramped areas.
Perma-Disc filters flows of up to 16,000 gallons per hour. Small package, huge performance!
Perma-Disc is a permanent media horizontal disc filter that offers the dirt removal capacity of disposable media – without any of the replace- ment or disposal costs